Thursday, January 9, 2014

More Than We Can Imagine!

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." - Ephesians 3:20

This is an extremely powerful bible verse because it speaks about the kind of hope God created us to live for. The problem is that most people don't seem to know about it. When I look through my social media feeds, a lot of it is complaining about this or complaining about that.

Most people set an ideal in their minds about what they want their lives to look like. They don't consult with God and bring those plans to Him and then get upset when those things don't work out. If we started by first praying to God when creating our plans, we would give Him the freedom to work in our lives and surpass completely what we expect Him to do! This is one of my absolute favorite bible verses because our dreams are things we feel we deserve, but if we give them to God, He creates something even more amazing for us!


Today's Prayer:
Father, thank You for being so good. Help me to put everything in your hands. Help me to be strong in relying in You and help me to give up my will to You so You can work as You wish. In Jesus's Name we pray, amen.

No comments: