Friday, January 17, 2014

Bring Down Your Giant!

"David continued: "The same LORD who delivered me from the claws of the lion and the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." Saul answered David, "Go! the LORD will be with you." - 1 Samuel 17:37

No matter what you face in life, God created you to be a champion and not a victim or a worm! Too many of us fall down on our knees in shambles when things get even a little tough. Too many of us lack the faith to get through situations and go ahead crying "whoa is me" to anyone who will listen. Grow in faith! You know what gave David the confidence to battle the giant Goliath? The fact that he knew without a shadow of a doubt that God had never let him down before and He wasn't going to begin to now! So, with the posture of a child of God, he battled his giant and won. How do you handle the giants in your life?

Today I faced a situation that made me feel bad and unlucky, but that only lasted two seconds. I remember who I was and that I can NEVER say God has ever steered me the wrong way. On the contrary, He has gone over and beyond anything I have ever needed or asked for and why would He stop in this situation? I am facing my Goliath and I am excited because my faith and my God are so much bigger and I cannot wait to see Him bring victory over this situation!

Today's Prayer:
Thank You, Father, for Your amazing love and Your amazing care over me and all things in my life. Give me patience and the heart to fight through always in joyful wait of your wonderful works. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.

No comments: