Monday, January 13, 2014

Be Healed

"She said, "If I but touch his clothes, I shall be cured." - Mark 5:28

As Jesus made His way through a crowd one day, a woman who had been sick for 12 years was determined to get near Him because she just knew she would be healed of her affliction. The bible says she spent years in the hands of doctors and spent away everything she owned and nothing else helped. All she did was just touch his cloak and immediately she was healed. In fact, the healing was so powerful that even though Jesus was being pushed and shoved in every direction as He walked through the crowd, He was taken aback by the power that left Him when she touched Him.

When we suffer afflictions, many of us look to every possible remedy except the true cure for all. Doctors can help some things. Money can't buy you everything and certainly not peace of heart. If you have years looking for healing and have wasted away every part of you looking for relief, you have not put all of your faith in Jesus. If you believe, you will be healed. You can be confident in that! Push through the obstacles and everything holding you back and make your way to Him and be made whole.

Today's Prayer:
Jesus, heal me. Heal my mind, my heart, my body and my soul. I no longer want to suffer. I no longer want to hurt and I know You can take away all of the pain. Please hold me in Your arms and take care of me. In Your Name we pray, amen.

No comments: