Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reach for The Impossible

"I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me." - Phillipians 4:13

One thing I've learned about God is that when you feel something is impossible, that's the direction in which He wants you to go. Easy things,.. the things and situations that make us comfortable... there is no growth there, and God is about leading us on a growth journey, to bend and stretch into better human beings.

Search your heart for what that might be. If you have a dream that feels scary and far off, but that desire burns in your heart, know that it was placed there by God and if you pray about it, He will guide the path to make it a reality. You just have to take that leap of faith and take the first step knowing it is He who is guiding you and making all things possible for you.

Today's Prayer:
Father, thank You for the desires of my heart and the dreams You are calling me to reach for. Give me strength to not be afraid and keep going in Christ. In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen.

No comments: